Peggy M. Morcom is the founder and owner of Morcom Law, LLC located in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Attorney Morcom focuses her practice in Labor and Employment Law. She represents management and employers primarily, and provides representation and counseling to employers in all aspects of Labor and Employment Law. She serves unionized clients as a negotiator in collective bargaining and as counsel in labor arbitration matters. She also strategizes with employers regarding their rights and responsibilities under federal and state law.
She frequently appears on behalf of employers in federal and state court and before governmental agencies, including the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Unemployment Compensation Board of Review, and the State Civil Service Commission.
Peggy is an active member in the Central Pennsylvania community, where she serves on the Board of Directors for the American Heart Association and Lebanon Valley Chamber of Commerce. Peggy enjoys spending time at the lake with her family and friends, watching her boys play baseball, and snuggling with her best fury friend, Charlie.
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2003
- Shippensburg University, Shippensburg , Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 1990
- Dauphin County Bar Association, Member, 01/2021 to Present
- Lebanon County Bar Association, Member, 11/2008 to 06/2021
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2004 to Present
- Employment & Labor
- Estate Planning & Estate Administration
- Business Organization
- Civil Litigation Matters
- Pennsylvania, 2004
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania